Navkar Corporation Limited.
Navkar Corporation works with a clear vision and has developed an efficient logistics ecosystem that suits the needs of businesses involved in EXIM as well as Domestic trade. We simplify logistics with our ready access to ports and railway lines. Navkar Corporation is the trusted logistics partner with years of experience and unwavering commitment to excellence. We have built comprehensive networks from India’s leading ports to Multimodal Logistics Facilities and also from within domestic production centers to deliver our range of standard and custom tailored logistic solutions.
- We have established three Container Freight Stations (CFS) in Panvel. Two of them in Ajivali village with installed capacity of 25,000 TEUs and 65,000 TEUs, respectively. The third located in Somatane village, with installed capacity of 4,25,000 TEUs. The Somatane facility also consists of a Private Freight Terminal having two railway sidings.
- We have a Category 1 Container Train Operator (CTO) license enabling unencumbered and unrestricted access to Indian Railways Network for Domestic and Exim trade.
- Our asset base includes a fleet of owned railway rakes for our EXIM and multimodal logistics business lines. Additionally we have a large fleet of leased rakes to support the business on an ongoing basis. This makes us an extremely strong player in container trains operation
- Our ICD facility in Morbi Gujarat, covers more than 150 acres in the ceramic manufacturing hub. The facility contains a rail terminal recognized by the Indian railway as a PFT under the Gati Shakti Scheme. We are located in close proximity to some of India’s major consumption and production centers at the crossroads of traffic moving out from Mundra Port and diverging into parts of the Indian hintreland.
To create an environment of operational excellence in all that we do, pushing the boundaries of possibility of imaginative innovation and, in the process, becoming an acknowledged global leader in multi-modal logistics.
Be the first choice for customers providing logistics solutions that address their needs in an ethical, transparent, and efficient manner. Enabling globally benchmarked practices and services in all our businesses to facilitate seamless transactions and optimal outcomes that benefit all stakeholders.
At our core, we adhere to industry-best business strategies and decisions. We empower our people to deliver customer centric solutions. Our goal is to proactively partner with customers, drive sustainable solutions, and meet businesses' changing needs and deliver cargo safely and timely. We have successfully stood the test of time and aim to continue doing so while adapting ourselves to new challenges.
We are unbiased and consistent in all our dealings - employees, customers or shareholders
COMMITMENT TO DELIVERY
We are all-in, fully committing to our business strategies, decisions, results and empowering our people, while acting with integrity and stepping up to challenges without waiting to be asked.
Customer centricity and satisfaction with our services remains our first priority, and remains at the center of all our actions.
We understand the customers’ needs thoroughly and are willing to walk the extra mile in everything we do to fulfil these requirements.
WE focus on excellence in the logistics services we deliver to our customers.
We strive to be agile in all our activities, anticipate customer needs and respond with speed and alacrity.
We work to enhance the trust of our customers in our services. We strive to bring innovative, responsive and sustainable solutions for the customers and other stakeholders.
- Start of operations at Ajivali
- Incorporation of the Company
- Preeti Logistics Limited obtained notification for appointing certain premises within Ajivali CFS II as a public bonded warehouse
- Establishment of the CFS at Somathane
- Obtained notification for appointing certain premises at Somathane CFS as a public bonded warehouse
- Amalgamation of Preeti Logistics Limited into Navkar Corporation Ltd.
- Approval for opening private rail siding at Somathane station (PFT)
- Commercial notification of the private siding at Somathane as a brownfield private freight terminal
- Obtained approvals for handling, receiving, storing and dispatching hazardous cargo for import and export at Ajivali CFS II and Somathane CFS
- Approval for setting up the ICD by NTL at Umergaon, Valsad district (near Vapi)
- Approval for Rail Private Freight Terminal (PFT)
- Multimodal Rail logistics has started
- NCL and NTL merger
- Received CTO Category II License (Container Train Operator)
- Two new BLC rakes acquired.
- Operating 12 exim rakes and 2 domestic rakes
- In Principal Approval for setting up PFT near Morbi
- LOI from IMC for setting up an ICD at Manaba near Morbi
- Category – 1 CTO License for PAN India train Operations
- Two Locomotives purchased to increase efficiency
- Migration of existing PFTs under Gati Shakti Scheme
- 10 new BLC rakes Ordered.
- 1000 Tanks and Domestic Containers ordered
- Commencement of operations at ICD-Morbi
Our dedication towards excellence and striving to give our best in every endeavor has helped us earn recognition from industry experts.
Our dedication towards excellence and striving to give our best in every endeavor has helped us earn recognition for our industry peers and experts. We are humbled and honored to receive the awards that validate our commitment to deliver optimum logistics solutions.
Awarded Certificate of Merit by the World Customs Organization, in 2013
Winner of ICC Supply Chain Excellence Award 2015 in the category of CFS Management from the Indian Chamber of Commerce
Container Freight Station Operator of the Year (Specific) at the 7th All India Maritime and Logistics Awards 2016
Awarded for highest import deliveries of containers from JNPT during the year 2017-18 by Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
CFS of the year 2018, awarded to the CFS based upon its growth, and volume during the financial Year
CFS of the Year 2019, Awarded to the CFS based upon its growth, and volume during the Year
CFS of the Year 2021, Awarded to the CFS based upon its growth, and volume during the Year
CFS of the Year 2022, Awarded to the CFS based upon its growth, and volume during the Year